Thinking about visiting Calvary?
When you go to a new place for the first time it's nice to know what to expect!
WE ARE LOCATED AT
310 KALBERER ROAD, WEST LAFAYETTE, IN 47906
765.463.2622 | DIRECTIONS
Here are a few tips for your first visit:
1. All of our services have the same style of worship and teaching. Typically our 9:45 am service is the most full so if you are looking for a smaller crowd we suggest the 8:15 or 11:15 am services.
2. Come a little early and stop by our “First Time” table so that our volunteers can help you get settled and answer any questions that you have.
3. If you have kids, we have awesome programming for children in 4th grade and under at all 3 services. After stopping at our First Time table, our Children's Welcome Team will help you get your kids safely signed into their classes. Learn more about Calvary Kids. If you have a child with special needs please fill out this online form so that we be ready to make their visit a great one!
4. Looking for info on our youth group? Our Middle Schoolers meet most Sundays from 11 am - 12:15 pm and our High Schoolers meet from 6 - 8 pm. Many of our youth attend worship with their families as well as serve in our kids’ classes or on the tech team. Learn more about Calvary Youth.
5. Dress up or dress casually...it's up to you. You'll see people in jeans and people in a tie. What you wear on the outside doesn't really matter, just be yourself.
If you have other questions before you come, call our church office. We'd love to talk to you. We want you to feel at home. We're ready to welcome you just as you are.